Check back regularly for new notices!
From time to time our commissions will post updates on our website. For more information see our Commissions page.
- Budget Advisory Commission Canceled Meetings (3/24 and 4/28/2020)
- Planning Commission regarding 8100 Brooklyn Blvd (4/8/2020)
- Planning Commission regarding redevelopment of gas station (4/8/2020)
All links in are viewable in PDF format.
- Public hearing for a cocktail room (1/8/2020)
- Public hearing for a cocktail room (1/27/2020)
- Public hearing for a liquor license (1/27/2020)
- Public hearing for vacation of drainage (2/10/2020)
- Public hearing for proposed charter amendments (2/10/2020)
- Public hearing for the Community Development Block Grant Program (2/10/2020)
- Public hearing for four business park buildings and a service center (2/12/2020)
- Public hearing for a Currency Exchange License to SB Financial Corp. (4/23/2020)
- Public hearing for a remote drive-thru ATM and canopy (4/23/2020)
- Public hearing for an extended parking lot at 8100 Brooklyn Blvd (4/23/2020)
- Public hearing for the redevelopment of a convenience store (4/23/2020)
- Public hearing for auto repair and vehicle staging (4/23/2020)
- Public hearing for a residential care facility (4/23/2020)
- Public hearing for a business park building (4/23/2020)
- Public hearing for a grant application under the Minnesota Investment Fund (MIF) program
From time to time we’ll post updates to our city ordinances. All links in are viewable in PDF format.
- Ordinance #2019-1246: Pertaining to animals and eliminating pet licenses >
- Ordinance #2020-1248: Pertaining to drive-through facilities >
- Ordinance #2020-1249: Pretaining to the rezoning or Lot 2, Block 1
- Ordinance #2020-1250: Pretaining to multi-unit housing access for census employees >
City council meetings
We live stream and record our City Council meetings. For more information and to view past meetings and minutes see our City Council page.
From time to time we’ll post updates from the City Council. All links in are viewable in PDF format.
- Possibility of a quorum (1/4/2020 and 1/9/2020)
- Sports Dome Grand Opening (1/6/2020)
- *CORRECTED* Special Council Meeting (1/21/2020)
- Neighborhood Meeting (1/22/2020)
- Possibility of a quorum, (1/21/2020 and 1/23/2020)
- River Park Redevelopment (1/29/2020)
- Liberian Celebrations and Legislator Breakfast (1/25, 1/26 and 1/28/2020)
- Pathway to Citizenship Informational Session (1/29/2020)
- Nature Preschool Open House and TAB Forum (2/4/2020)
- Lakeland Meeting and Noble Parkway Workshop (2/4 and 2/5/2020)
- Police Awards and LWVMN Celebration (2/5 and 2/6/2020)
- Black History Month Event and Legislative Breakfast (2/7 and 2/8/2020)
- 2020 Employee State of the City (2/27/2020)
- Park Redevelopment Meeting and Developer Panel (3/4/2020)
- Twinwest Chamber of Commerce Breakfast (3/11/2020)
- Special Council Meeting – closed session (3/16/2020)
- Workshop – Noble and 610 Park and Ride Lot (3/18/2020)
- Council Meeting to be conducted by telephone (3/30/2020)
- City Council work session via telephone (4/6/2020)
- City Council meeting via telephone (4/13/2020)
- Council member elections (4/22/2020)
Sales and Auctions
- *CANCELLED* Legal Notice of Auction (4/9/2020)
- Notice of Auction Cancellation (4/23/2020)
- *ENDED* Surplus available for donation: Xcent manufactured playground set (4/23/2020)
- Available for donation: Zane Court Playground (4/29/2020)
- Landscape structure installed in 1996
- Past its useful lifetime
- Contact Greg Hoag at 763-493-8350
- Public Accuracy Test of voting equipment (2/20/2020)
- Presidential Nomination Primary – Sample Ballots (3/3/2020)
- Board of Appeal and Equalization (4/13/2020)
- Reconvened Board of Appeal and Equalization (4/23/2020)
No current notices.
No current notices.
Bids and RFPs
- Bids, Project CIP No. 4005-19 (2/20/2020)
- Ad for Bids, River Park Improvement Projects (2/20, 2/27 and 3/5/2020)
For more information and to view open items see our Bids and RFPs page.
Highest paid employees
Minnesota statute requires to publish the salaries of our three highest-paid employees.
|Community Development Director||$153,599.74|
Salary values are from November 2018.