- View the current job opportunities page
- Follow the instructions to apply for a position online
- Complete your application completely and accurately
If you misrepresent or falsify information or don’t include requested materials, we may reject your application. If you are employed by the City and we later discover inaccurate information, you may be disciplined or terminated.
- Each job posting includes the duties of the position and minimum and desired qualifications.
- We carefully review and evaluate each application
- We award veteran’s preference, if applicable
- We may require pre-employment assessment screening, which may include physical, psychological, or knowledge, skills, and abilities tests to help identify a candidate’s individual capabilities
- Top candidates will proceed to one or more interviews
- You must check the email account you provided with your application for updates regarding your status in the selection process. If you fail to respond, you may be removed from consideration.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check, which may include any combination of the following:
- Criminal history check
- Driving record check
- Verification of employment history, education and references
- Physical examination
- Drug test
- Credit check
If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please contact Human Resources.