Our two ice arenas provide 6,700 hours of indoor ice time annually.
About our ice arenas
The two Brooklyn Park ice arenas provide 6,700 hours of indoor ice time annually. Approximately 100,000 skaters and spectators use these two facilities each year. The arenas are used for ice hockey and figure skating, and serve as the home rink for the North Metro Girls’ Hockey Team, Totino Grace Boys’ Hockey Team, the North Metro Youth Hockey Association, and the Three Rivers Figure Skating Club.
Both arenas are adjoined in the upper level by a warm area that allows a great view of Arena 2. The warm area can be used as a multi functional facility such as a lunch room, video room and instructional area.
- Seating capacity of 1,200 people
- Home ice for North Metro Stars Girls high school team
- Home ice for Totino Grace Eagles Boys high school team
- Home ice for North Metro Youth Hockey Association
- State-of-the-art concession stand
- Four locker rooms
- Seating capacity of 310 people
- Home to the Three Rivers Figure Skating Club
- Home to the North Metro Youth Hockey Association
- Walking track (8.4 laps equals 1 mile)
- Five locker rooms
Figure skating training
Year-round classes are offered for ages 3 to adult and for ability levels ranging from beginner to competition level. Contact the Community Activity Center for more information. Off-ice ballet and stretching are held in the Arena 2 figure skating room. The room features mirrored walls and ballet bars.
Located adjacent to the Community Activity Center, the Armory gymnasium is available for dryland training with programs such as basketball, volleyball and other area activities.
- Timely service with typically a 10 minute turnaround
- Sharpened by trained, professional staff
- Service for hockey, goalie and figure skates
- Open 7 days a week
- 1 sharpening for $4 (regular rate)
- 11 sharpenings for $40 (purchase a pass and save $4)
Ice skating birthday parties
- Skating parties must take place during our scheduled open skate times
- $5/child includes admission, rentals and use of warm area room for party
- All food must be commercially prepared
- Call 763-493-8333 to schedule your birthday party