Skip to Main Content

Utility Billing Moving

Notify the Utility Billing Department before your closing date.

Moving in or out?

We will send out a meter reader on the day of your closing to take a final meter reading for the previous owner or tenant of the property. This reading will be used to calculate the final billing for the previous owner or tenant.

The day after the reading date will be used as the starting date of the account for the new owner or tenant.

You can notify the Utility Billing Department by filling out the form below.

  • Moving In

  • Moving Out