NOTE: Historic Eidem Farm is temporarily closed.
- Adults: $6
- Children, ages 5-12: $4
- Children age 4 and under: free
- $5 per person
- Children age 4 and under are Free
Free parking is available on site.
Portable restroom(s) are available in the parking lot across from the entrance building.
There is no food service on-site; however, concessions may be sold during some programs. There are six (6) picnic tables available on the grounds. Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed on the grounds; no food or beverages are allowed near animal pens.
The site does not have strollers. Strollers are allowed on the grounds and in the barn, but not inside the historic house or toolshed.
Service animals are permitted. Pets and therapy animals are not allowed on the site.
The site is equipped with first aid kits.
Lost and Found
Lost and found items are kept on-site for 2 weeks then will be moved to the Brooklyn Park Community Activity Center lost and found. To inquire about lost items, please call Historic Eidem Farm at 763-493-4604.
- Service animals are welcome.
- First aid kits are available.
- Accessible parking spots: 4
- Accessible restroom: 1 portable restroom in the parking lot across from entrance building
- Seating in barnyard and buildings
- The historic house is wheelchair accessible by a side ramp. The house is wheelchair accessible on the first floor only. An informational book and seating is available for those who cannot see the upstairs of the house.
- Wheelchairs with a width exceeding 32 inches will not be able to enter the house.
- Wheelchairs with a width exceeding 28 inches will not be able to go beyond the kitchen.
- There are 15 steps with two landings and a turn to the second floor; stairs are step and narrow, with a banister railing to hold onto.
- An informational book and seating is available for those who cannot see the upstairs section of the tour.
- The entrance to the toolshed is not wheelchair accessible and has one rock step to enter; however, the interior can be fully viewed from the doorway entrance.
- The interior of the barn and all animal enclosure fence lines are accessible.
- The grounds consist of sloping and uneven, mowed grass
- Barnyard terrain: crushed limestone gravel
- Seating available in barnyard area
- Entrance/Exit terrain: paved or crushed limestone gravel
- Trail to vegetable garden and hayride loading point: mowed, sloping and uneven grass
- Lighting inside buildings is dim due to their historic nature.
- ASL interpreters are available for school groups, special programs and events upon request. We appreciate a minimum of one (1) week advance notice.
- Printed information available on site.
Statement on Accessibility
The Historic Eidem Farm welcomes all visitors. We recognize the diverse needs of our visitors and strive to offer accessible programming to enable all visitors to explore this historic site.
However, accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging at our historic site due to historic and natural features. We aim to anticipate access needs and provide alternatives as much as possible, so guests can fully experience our site. We appreciate advance notice of any accommodations to better respond to visitor access needs.
If you have additional questions about accessibility or other needs please contact Erin Johnson, Inclusion Specialist at 763-315-8462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.