Per MN Statute 211A.02, Subd. 6, the city is required to post campaign financial reports of council candidates within 30 days of receipt. Candidates must file financial reports when they have collected more than $750.00 in contributions or expended more than $250.00 in a calendar year.
These reports will be available for four years from the date of the report. The dates listed in the following links represent when a report was submitted, not necessarily the reporting period.
The city clerk’s office is not responsible for interpreting or enforcing campaign finance or practice laws. Complaints regarding campaign finance or practice violations are heard by the Minnesota Office of Administrative Hearings. Additional information is available at Minnesota Office of Administrative Hearings website.
Financial Reports Received in 2022
- Winston Campaign Financial Report (7/18/2022) >
- Winston Itemized Report 1 (7/18/2022) >
- Winston Itemized Report 2 (7/18/2022) >
- West-Hafner’s Campaign Financial Report (7/28/2022) >
- West-Hafner’s Campaign Financial Report (1/14/2022) >
- Klonowski’s Campaign Financial Report (7/21/2022) >
- Klonowski’s Campaign Financial Report (7/29/2022) >
- Alexander’s Campaign Financial Report (7/31/2022) >
- Alexander’s Campaign Financial Report (6/24/2022) >
- Disbursements through (6/8/2022) >
- Donations over $100 through (6/3/2022) >
Benjamin Osemenam (3/4/2022)
Xp Lee (3/4/2022)
- Lee’s Campaign Financial Report through 1/28/2022(PDF) >
- Lee’s Campaign Financial Report through 3/9/2022(PDF) >
- Disbursements through 1/22/2022 (PDF) >
- Disbursements through 3/9/2022(PDF) >
- Donations over $100 through 1/13/2022(PDF) >
Amy Hanson (1/14/2022)