Brooklyn Park Community Assembly: Police Reform & Racial Justice
June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us at this month’s Community Assembly to:
- Learn some preliminary results of Wilder Research’s report which covers:
- Understanding the root causes of violence in the community
- Recommendations for improving safety in the community
- A new assessment tool to improve the Brooklyn Park Police Department
- Give your feedback and share your ideas/concerns on public safety
Thanks to the Human Rights Commission, Multicultural Advisory Committee and the Police Reform and Racial Justice Advisory Committee for their leadership on this work.
Read about the community engagement the City has done over the last year on police reform and racial justice here.
Read Wilder Research’s FAQ on the project.
All Brooklyn Park residents are welcome. Registration is not required, but encouraged for planning purposes.
Thursday, June 24, 6 p.m.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 218-302-5973,,225868249# United States, Duluth
Phone Conference ID: 225 868 249#
Brooklyn Park is committed to ensuring that our materials are available in a variety of languages and formats.
Esta información está disponible en español. Por favor solicite un intérprete cuando llame.
Yog koj xav kom txhais rau lu Hmoob, hu: Xai Vue, 763-493-8174
If you need this information in another language or alternate format or need an accommodation to participate in the meeting: Josie Shardlow, 763-493-8388