As cities and communities continue to prepare for the opportunities of the planned METRO Blue Line Extension (Bottineau LRT), Hennepin County Bottineau Community Works partners want to hear about your community and economic development priorities moving forward.
Share your priorities for the future!
The cities of Brooklyn Park, Crystal, Golden Valley, Minneapolis and Robbinsdale have been working in collaboration with Hennepin County on a variety of recent planning efforts, such as:
- Identifying gaps for people walking, biking, and rolling near stations
- Analyzing housing needs and opportunities
- Guiding future development through planning and zoning changes
- Developing wayfinding plans
- Helping local businesses access resources
You are invited to learn more and share your feedback at three upcoming community sessions.
Wednesday, February 19
Brooklyn Park City Hall, council chambers
5200 85th Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
You can also share your feedback through an online survey.
Community engagement coordinator