Drive In Movie – Homeward Bound (must pre-register)
August 27 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Parking begins at 8p.m., movie begins at Dusk at the Community Activity Center West Parking Lot, 5600 85th Ave. N.
Pre-registration is required. Households should attend in one vehicle, multiple households attending in the same vehicle does not comply with social distancing guidelines. All participants must stay inside the vehicle.
Call 763.493.8333 or stop at the Community Activity Center front desk to reserve your vehicle ticket.
We ask that you please follow the rules below when attending the event:
- Each household should be in a separate car; carpooling does not comply with social distancing.
- Individuals with COVID-19 symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, fever, etc.) should not attend—no matter what.
- Attendees must remain in the vehicles they arrived in.
- Vehicles will be parked every-other parking space; follow directions from event staff.
- Families and individuals may not walk to the movie or participate outside of vehicles.
- Follow the traffic flow plan for how vehicles enter and exit the event.
- Entrance for movies will be off of 85th Ave, the exit will be on to Edinbrook Terrace
- Parking will begin at 8 pm. FM station for listening to the movie will be shared at the entrance to the parking lot on the night of the movie.
You can register online here: https://web2.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/mnbrooklynparkwt.wsc/search.html?SessionID=7217f681bfa0ec1941452b7c99bddfa414065243a94c798b5159ffb5cfdd9a87c633f61aeec906a4bfacab4be01ad7cf5661a1da69a3b75cf6261e1649acc7ea&module=PST&type=Events