Noble baseball field master planning
- Plaza and facility entry: Provide entry plaza off existing parking lot(s) to signify entry and to support gathering space, concessions and related outdoor activities.
- Seating: About 300 seats with expansion areas. Provide bench seats with backs and roof for shade/inclement weather. Include “party” deck along upper level and at each (lower) end.
- Press Box: 8’ x 18’, integrated with bleacher.
- Building: Concessions for food preparation as well as a bathrooms and storage.
- Provide concrete slab with electrical for temporary trailer (portable concessions)
- Dugouts with storage (field maintenance, umpire equipment), make them wider and larger than existing dugouts.
- Bull pens (each side, one or two pitchers width)
- Batting cage (one each side)
- Batter’s eye (needed)
- Backstop: Replace with protective netting, needs to be higher, include padding
- Safety netting and poles: right field line and at utility area
- Replace existing scoreboard
- Sound system (needed)
- Flag pole (needed)
- Utilities: Sanitary, water, storm sewer, gas, electric services and irrigation.