Request a fire truck
Terms and Conditions for fire truck request
- Request must be booked at least two weeks prior to event date.
- Request will be considered according to availability and resources of staff and schedules. Availability is not guaranteed. Availability may be limited to a portion of your event.
- Only educational, charitable or town sanctioned events will be considered.
- Trucks remain in-service and will be responding to emergency calls. If a truck/crew receives a call they will be leaving the location immediately.
- Organizers must ensure a designated area is marked for the truck with direct unobstructed access to the nearest roadway to respond to emergency calls.
- Attendance is weather dependent.
- Due to safety issues, fire trucks no longer attend parades unless it is a large municipal parade with designated viewing areas and parade routes.