- This event has passed.
Red Cross Blood Drive
May 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Donate to those in need
The Community Activity Center is committed to hosting a blood drive for the American Red Cross during this time of need. Please know we are taking all of the steps to ensure your health safety when you come to donate.
Blood donation is a safe process, and people should not hesitate to give and receive blood. At each blood drive, Red Cross employees follow thorough extensive safety protocols. In addition to our standard procedures, you will notice the following at your local blood drive:
- Increased Educational Materials
- Pre-Donation Donor Temperature Screening
- Enhanced Disinfecting
- Social Distancing
- Staff Wellness and Protection
- Blood Donor Deferrals Individuals are asked to postpone their donation for 28 days following:
- Travel to China and its special administrative regions, Hong Kong and Macau, as well as Iran, Italy and South Korea.
- Diagnosis of COVID-19, contact with a person who has or suspected to have the virus.
Brooklyn Park Community Activity Center Grand Rooms 1 and 2
5600 85th Ave. N.
Wednesday, May 27 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
*Look for entry signs directing you where to go