Aug 08, 2017
- Code Enforcement, 0-Permits/Licenses: All, 0-All Informational Documents
Updated August 2017
Sep 17, 2018
- 0-Permits/Licenses: All, 0-Permits/Licenses: Business
A person who goes from house-to-house, door-to-door, business-to-business, street-to-street, or any other type of place-to-place, for the purpose of advertising, selling or attempting to sell items that the person is carrying or otherwise transporting, or obtaining or attempting to obtain orders for products or services of which the person may be carrying or transporting samples, or that may be described in a catalog or by other means, and for which delivery or performance shall occur at a later time. The absence of samples or catalogs shall not remove a person from the scope of this provision if the actual purpose of the person's activity is to obtain or attempt to obtain orders as discussed above.
Jul 11, 2014
- 0-Permits/Licenses: All, 0-Permits/Licenses: Utilities
Irrigation Reduced Pressure Zone Report Form
Jan 12, 2018
Temporary Food Stand License Application
- Tater Daze, 0-Permits/Licenses: All, 0-Permits/Licenses: Special Events, 0-Permits/Licenses: Business
This application is required for individuals or businesses who would like a temporary short-term food license. There is a daily charge for the licenses (nonprofits are free) and the license requires approval by the Public Health Department.
Jan 12, 2018
Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Code Enforcement, 0-Permits/Licenses: Developers, 0-Permits/Licenses: All, 0-Permits/Licenses: Special Events, 0-Permits/Licenses: Business, Building Inspection Handouts, 0-Permits/Licenses: Utilities
Businesses are allowed up to three temporary sign permits per year. Each permit is good for 30-days. Temporary signs must be banner-style and/or feather flags. Businesses are allowed a one-time permit at no cost to place a grand opening banner for 60 consecutive days.
Results: 21 Records found.