Brooklyn Park is a great place to locate your business!
A growing population, convenient access to the Twin Cities metropolitan area, available commercial and industrial space, and well-planned infrastructure all contribute to Brooklyn Park’s opportunities and advantages.
The city works hard to ensure that Brooklyn Park is attractive and supportive to new and existing businesses of all sizes. Staff strives to link development opportunities with the proper tools and resources in order to help existing businesses grow and prosper and to attract new business and industry to the community.
How we can help
Staff works to help companies make the most of opportunities. The experienced team can assist with business location services, as well as provide services to existing Brooklyn Park business and new business start-ups. The services include:
- Identifying financing alternatives
- Assisting in identifying available commercial and industrial locations
- Coordinating various city approvals
- Organizing meetings with appropriate public and private sector representatives
- Serving as a reliable, responsive information resource.
Help us foster our local business community by joining one of our business-oriented boards.