Trips for adults wanting to get away, meet new friends or explore new leisure resources.
Unless stated otherwise, transits or coach buses are used for day outings.
- Day trips
- Extended trips
- Trip abroad
- Payment must accompany registration
- Make your check payable to the City of Brooklyn Park, or call 763-493-8333 to register with Visa, Mastercard or Discover and to check availability
- Deadline dates for registration are listed on a space-permitting basis only
- No refunds for nonrefundable costs due to weather beyond our control
- No refunds given after deadline date.
- Full refunds given (only) if trip is cancelled.
- Pick up flyers and registration forms at the Community Activity Center.
- Unless stated otherwise, buses pick up/return to the Community Activity Center, 5600 85th Avenue N, Brooklyn Park
- Meet in the Senior Lounge to check in.
- Return times are approximate due to weather/traffic.
Registration for extended trips
For complete details, contact Pat Busch with your name and address and a full brochure will be mailed to you, including details on how to register.
Phone and email
Email Kelly Mertes
Upcoming extended trips
In partnership with Landmark Tours
All trip includes:
- Round trip airfare from MSP and an airport greeting
- Quality accommodations in great locations
- Baggage handling at hotels
- Professional tour manager and local guides
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- Daily breakfast and many quality meals
New York City
The Big Apple. May and September 2019.
Land and sea expedition. August 18 to 30, 2019
European river cruise
Rhine River and Danube River. May and September 2019.
The Emerald Isle. May and September 2019.
New England fall foliage Adventure.
Land of fire and ice. October 2019.
Nova Scotia and The Maritimes
With Cape Breton. September 2019.