We offer a variety of fitness classes in the daytime and evenings offered for adults.
How to enroll:
- Pay at the front office of the CAC
- Sign waiver and enrollment
- Swipe your card at the front desk before class
- Sign your name on the attenance sheet at each class
Daytime fitness classes
- Daytime punch pass ($50 for 10 classes)
- One calendar month pass ($35)
- Single class drop in ($5)
- SilverSneakers, Healthy Contributions, Silver & Fit Membership**
**Yearly enrollment required
Evening fitness classes
Evening classes are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Hatha Yoga, Tuesdays at 5 or 6 p.m.
- Tabata, Thursdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Restorative yoga, Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Register for the session online
- Evening punch pass ($80 for 10 classes)
- Single class drop in ($8)
Class descriptions and activity levels
Check the daytime monthly schedule posted in the Community Activity Center for class changes and no dates! Located at Community Activity Center.
Passes for 10 classes can be purchased for daytime morning classes or with a SilverSneakers or Silver&Fit card. Stop at the front office to get started.
This scale is an approximate guide to the activity level of a class or trip. The scale is based on the level of activity and physical ability needed to perform the activity. If you are unsure if a class or trip is right for you contact us.
Fitness room and walking track
Can’t make it to our classes? That’s okay! The Community Activity Center (CAC) has a fitness room and walking track that you can visit any time during business hours.
$15 for a 30-day calendar pass or $3 per day.