Text Size


Forms, Permits and Licenses

See the links along the left side of this page to direct you to specific information about forms, permits and licenses.


Select a category or type in a keyword then click search to find a permit or license.


Tater Daze

Feb 13, 2017 PDF Document Ambassador Application - Tater Daze, 0-All Informational Documents, Community Engagement
Application for the 2017 Ambassadors. Deadline to apply is April 14.
Jan 27, 2017 PDF Document Temporary Food Stand Application - Tater Daze, 0-Permits/Licenses: All, 0-Permits/Licenses: Special Events, 0-Permits/Licenses: Business
This application is required for individuals or businesses who would like a temporary short-term food license. There is a daily charge for the licenses (nonprofits are free) and the license requires approval by the Public Health Department.
Results: 2 Records found.
close (X)